We are looking for a Junior Actuary!
...and it is waiting for you to join the Actuarial team.
If you would like to:
- Support and prepare part of the financial and technical reports to the group and supervisory authority;
- Monitor periodically the products/ portfolios results, identifying profit or loss generating factors;
- Involve in reserving, pricing and product development processes;
- Perform and present different actuarial analyses requested by the management;
- Support the on-going Solvency II processes;
- Be responsible for the calculation of the quarterly reinsurance accounts;
- Create and adapt actuarial models to evolving business needs;
And you have:
- Genuine passion for learning and personal development;
- Strong analytical and problem solving;
- Good organizing skills and strong follow through;
- University degree - Mathematics/ Economics - actuarial studies would be an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office - especially advanced Excel; other technical skills would be a plus;
- Language skills - English;
- Good communication and cooperation skills;
- Experience within the insurance sector would be a plus.
- Fixed salary;
- Private medical insurance;
- Meal tickets.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to working together!