Metropolitan Life - Senior Customer Service Representative - POS (Policy Owner Services)
Metropolitan Life is looking for:
Senior Customer Service Representative - POS (Policy Owner Services)
At this job you will have a chance to:
- Perform analysis, reports and generate statistics presenting client's portfolio;
- Implement customer service initiatives and recommend related improvements / enhancements;
- Seek involvement in continuous quality and efficiency improvement initiatives;
- Develop and review procedures in line with the current flows and processes;
- Supervise the work of the team members and carry out internal audit related activities;
- Respond to internal and external customer requests and complaints accurately, concisely and appropriately;
- Continuously work to improve the processes and to identify root causes of problems;
- Actively support the identification of potential bugs / errors, development and testing of administrations systems;
- Partner with other department representatives to resolve complex issues;
- Ensure compliance with internal standards, procedures and controls in place.
In order to be able to achieve all of this you need to have:
- Minimum of 5-year experience in the customer service area;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines;
- Time management skills and capacity to identify priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships;
- Self starter mindset with a willingness and desire to succeed;
- Organizing abilities and detail oriented focus;
- Good communication level in English.
If you found yourself or somebody you know, in the above description, here is what we can offer:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic multinational insurance & pensions company where you can have a real impact;
- A ground for long term career and personal development;
- Great team of energized and positive people;
- Flexible working hours, meal tickets, private medical care and insurance policy;
- Great working environment with inspiration room, children room, open and silent space at your disposal.
If we got your interest, please send your CV in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
- MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability etc.