The ideal candidate is an open-minded person able to cope with tight deadlines and work under pressure, deliver at a high level of quality, but at the same time eager to grow in a dynamic environment.
- Optimize, update, document and interpret actuarial models within IFRS17 context;
- Derive methodologies and add value with in depth conclusions on different requirements around IFRS17;
- Contribute to the delivery of local solvency reports and forecasts for assessing the solvency positions of the business -> participate at SII and ORSA calculations;
- Conduct detailed analyses for accurate results, such as analysis of solvency movement;
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methods, modelling, process;
- Build/adjust pricing models under IFRS17 perspectives;
- Perform any other duties, tasks oriented or actuarial related as may be delegated by superiors in the Life Actuarial Department.
- University graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of actuarial life insurance experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in methodology and principles within Solvency, IFRS17, IFRS 4 & ORSA area
- Experience with IFRS17 would be a plus
- Experience in developing, using and maintaining actuarial projections tools (AFM software) would be a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access and VBA
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal competencies
- Attention to details
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet the deadlines
What we offer you?
- Competitive remuneration package and Medical Insurance
- We have a great location, in the center of the city, in a new building at 10th floor (7 minutes of University subway station)
- You will be part of a dynamic team in a pleasant work environment
- We offer you the opportunity for development (training and development program) in a very demanding industry.
Eurolife FFH Asigurari Romania is a leading company in the insurance field, with over 13 years of experience in the local market. The company covers a complex risk portfolio: life insurance, health insurance, property and third-party liability insurance. Eurolife FFH Romania includes Eurolife FFH Asigurari de Viata and Eurolife FFH Asigurari Generale, subsidiaries of the Eurolife FFH Insurance Group. The Eurolife FFH Insurance Group is a member of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, one of the leaders in the international insurance market. At present, over 100.000 customers benefit of insurance offered by Eurolife FFH Asigurari Romania.
If you want to be part of our team you can send us your CV at: email@example.com.