CertAsig - Risk Manager
"CertAsig Insurance & Reinsurance Co. is a Romanian specialist non-life insurance company primarily selling niche, non-motor insurance products to corporate customers through insurance brokers.
Since December 2007, CertAsig has been majority-owned by Royalton Capital Investors II, a private equity fund focused on acquiring and developing service sector companies throughout European countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Royalton Capital Investors II L.P.'s limited liability partners include Alpha Associates, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and European Investment Fund (EIF).
CertAsig is looking for an experienced Risk Manager to join its team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Creating, reviewing and monitoring the implementation of company's risk management policy, ORSA and reports required by management and in accordance with Solvency II regulations;
- Aligning the risk management policy with the other policies governing the company and the company strategy;
- Evaluating company risks, identifying potential future risks and including them in specific risk management analysis;
- Coordination and control of risk management tasks;
- Coordinating the work of the Risk Management Committee.
- University degree
- Relevant experience in risk management in insurance (minimum 3 years)
- Experience with the application of Solvency II standards
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, analytical and solid problem solving skills.
- Proficient in English;
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.