CREDIT EUROPE Asigurari - Bancassurance and Direct Sales Manager
CREDIT EUROPE Asigurari is looking for a Sales Manager who will be located in its head office in Bucharest. The candidate's main responsibility will be to achieve profitable and sustainable growth in partner banks' Bancassurance portfolio on the non-life business line. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for enhancing relations between the group's financial and non-financial institutions and will search for new possibilities to increase the market share in Direct Sales portfolio. The candidate will be reporting to the Sales Director.
Bancassurance and Direct Sales Manager
Insurance / Sales
- Manage the overall insurance business with the partner banks and the group's financial institutions;
- Responsible to achieve the company's objectives of sales and to increase market share;
- Train and support the partner banks' relationship managers on insurance products;
- Regularly pays visits to partner banks branches and point of sales;
- Explore and develop opportunities in new channels such as Direct Sales and corporate;
- Develop tools and sales tactics to enhance sales opportunities with partner banks, group companies and Direct Sales;
- Work closely with the internal departments on day to day activities of the partner banks and set up effective operations process;
- Meet and exceed sales goals through new product sales, cross selling and retention of current customers and increase new business by outside marketing contact with prospects;
- Build and maintain relationships with community organizations, local business and government agencies;
- Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the market and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve the company's position on the market;
- Responsible for sales administration and reporting activities.
- Certificate of continuous training from ASF - Financial Supervisory Authority;
- Knowledge of insurance laws, regulations and processes, ability to analyze and interpret insurance policies and insurance coverage;
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships and market our products within group companies and Direct customers;
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Minimum 3 years of successful business-to-consumer and business-to-business sales experience within the insurance industry;
- Having own customer portfolio is a plus;
- English language;
- B driving license and experience is a must.
- Fixed+Commission based competitive income;
- Private medical insurance;
- Meal tickets.
Please include reference code "BDSM" in the subject of your email on following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.