ALLIANZ-TIRIAC Asigurari - Executive Assistant of Board Member
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job.
- Coordination of the Board of Directors meetings and follow-up of decisions, involvement in the company's strategic business planning;
- Maintains Board member's appointments & schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and others, as needed;
- Participates in meetings, teleconferences and elaborates the minutes of meetings;
- Works closely with various internal tools to prepare different reports/presentations and manages the needed resources;
- Actively participates in the issues related to the new projects indicated by the CEO or Board Members;
- Maintains the liaison between Board members and the other managers, in order to carry out and finalize the projects;
- Designs and edits documents, presentations and reports required by CEO or Board Members;
- Propose corrections/methods of harmonization and simplification of internal rules.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to details;
- Project management and project controlling capabilities;
- Positive personality and proactive attitude;
- Self-motivated & self-starter;
- Results orientated;
- Ability to prioritize and complete numerous projects simultaneously;
- Willingness to learn and take on new opportunities;
- Seniority in a similar position: minimum 2 years;
- Studies: economics;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Advanced English.